Halloween is just around the corner, and at Established Moving, we know that trying to move and get settled before a big holiday can be stressful, so we want to help! Our Seattle movers can help with any and all of your moving needs before Halloween gets here. If you are looking to move to the area, we want to share some of the best Halloween activities in Seattle.
Types of Halloween Events:
- Family Friendly
- Adults (21+)
There is something for everyone when it comes to local Halloween events. Whether you are single and moving to the city or a family settling in the Seattle suburbs, this is a great place to call home, and our local movers are here to help with the transition.
What to Do for Halloween in Seattle?
There are many Halloween activities in Seattle. As we said, there is something for everyone!
If you are interested in something for the whole family to do, here are some local events you might like:
- Wicked Fast Halloween 5K Presented By the TCMA
- October 31st @ 7:45 am.
- Tacoma, WA.
- Costumes are encouraged!!
- Rocktober Truck or Treat Cruise
- October 16th @ 4 pm.
- Binford Field of Dreams.
- An event to get the creativity flowing!
- Dress up your ride in your best Halloween/Fall decorations and cruise around.
- Set up shop and let the kids trunk or treat while you enjoy the live music and food trucks.
- Spooktacular Costume Party
- October 23rd @ 2 pm, 3 pm, or 4 pm.
- My Gym Kent.
- Open to children ages 5 months to 10 years.
- Dress up in your costume and enjoy all the spooky-themed games, music, and more!
For Adults ( 21+)
If you don’t have kids for the night, or at all, here are some 21+ events for your to enjoy:
- Trick or Drink Seattle Halloween Bar Crawl
- October 29th @ 6 pm through November 1st @ 2 am.
- Spin Seattle, Pike Brewing, Blarney Stone Pub, and more.
- This crawl includes some great bars, like the ones mentioned above, and specialty drinks!
- Fright Night: Halloween Party
- October 29th @ 10 pm.
- Royal Banquet and Conference Hall in Everett.
- This event includes a costume contest with cash prizes and good times.
- Freaky Friday Halloween Boat Party
- October 29th @ 7 pm.
- Lake Union Charters in Seattle.
- Put on your best costume and get ready to enjoy great music and amazing views.
Halloween activities in Seattle vary, which helps every age group enjoy this great place. Once you make your decision to move, get in touch with us so we can get you and/or your family packed, moved, and settled so that you can start exploring your new city.