Seattle Sightseeing and Activities Guide
When you’re visiting or relocating to a new area, it is only natural that you would want to get acquainted with what the place has to offer in terms of sightseeing and activities to do in the town. When you’re moving to Seattle, this is no different. If you are new to the area and want to know more about Seattle sightseeing and activities to participate in, then Established Moving & Storage is here to help! As a leader among moving companies in Seattle, our team has years of experience in providing relocation assistance and would love to put their years of help to work by giving some professional insights into the city.
Best Things to See in Seattle
As the movers Seattle trusts, our team knows all the best things to see and do in Seattle’s city limits. Let’s start by addressing what Seattle sightseeing should be done by any and all newcomers to our town. Our picks for the top sights in Seattle are:
- Space Needle: Possibly the most famous of the top sights in Seattle, this landmark is synonymous with the city. Getting a look at the marking piece of one of the most famous skylines in the world is a must whenever you decide to come to town.
- Museum of Pop Culture: This is a location that those interested in the popular culture of the city will love to get a look at! Seattle has been at the center of many different cultures, from grunge music to modern coffee, and you will get a taste of both here.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: Get a look at some indoor and outdoor pieces at this beautiful location that showcases the studio glass of Dale Chihuly.
Seattle sights like these can’t be mimicked anywhere else in the world.
Activities in Seattle to Partake In
If you are already familiar with our city, then it is likely that you have already been to most, if not all, of our recommendations for Seattle sightseeing. These are locations that new visitors to the area are bound to go to immediately. If this is the boat you are in, then you are better suited to going to an activity Seattle residents love. We recommend that you take part in the following:
- Ride Seattle’s Great Wheel: Looking for Seattle family activities? Be sure to take the kids to this amazing and fun Ferris wheel! They’re sure to love it.
- Take a Trip Through Olympic Sculpture Park: Take a walk around this great 9-acre park if you’re looking for an area Seattle residents love. With a museum, beach, and indoor pavilion, you’re bound to find something to explore.
- Check out the Seattle Aquarium: Looking to take part in an activity where you can feel the wonder of ocean life and nature while still being able to walk around and get a delicious bite to eat? Be sure to stop by this amazing aquarium and do just that!
A Seattle Moving Company You Can Rely On
We truly hope you marvel and enjoy these Seattle sightseeing musts and have a great time taking part in Established Moving & Storage Seattle’s suggestions for Seattle activities and site tours! If you are in need of movers in Seattle, then be sure to schedule a relocation with our team. If you wish to learn more about our services or the area we offer them, then take a look at some of our other blogs or reach out to our team to learn more.